Palmetto Residential Electric
Why call Palmetto Residential Electric?
Our technicians will arrive at your home in a fully-stocked truck, determine your problem, and give you an exact cost upfront before any work begins. You always know exactly what it will cost for your electrical repair, so there are never any unexpected charges when the work is completed.
- Save money with our upfront price guarantee
- Prompt professional service
- Licensed and insured
- 1 year warranty on labor and materials
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- 24 hour emergency service
- Qualified trained electricians
- We’ll meet all your electrical needs
- We’ll treat you like we want to be treated
About Our Company
- A Minority-Owned Business
- A Proud Member of the National Home Builders Association
- Employees have completed OSHA training course in Construction Safety and Health
Patrick Edwards, CEO
“It is our goal to treat all our customers with the same courtesy, respect and professionalism they should expect when hiring a company to perform work in their home.
We’re not looking to have your business on just a one time basis, but to gain a customer for life; a customer that will not only call us back when the need arises but will tell their friends and family that we are a solid reliable provider of all your electrical needs.
A happy, satisfied customer is absolutely the best form of advertising we can ever hope to achieve.”